Privacy & Confidentiality
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
The website collects primarily information: Personally Identifiable Information. The personally identifiable information is the information collected when the user creates an account on the website or performs activities like ordering any product or service from us or our partners, posting a review, submitting a content or review on the forums, entering a contest sponsored by us or our partners, applying for a job and apply as partner. These activities are collectively known as the Identification Activities. When you engage in these activities, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself. These involve information about the first name, last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth etc. In addition to these, some activities may also require other information like credit card details, expiration details, authentication code or the like. Some of the information. that depending on the kind of activity that is being carried out.
Provided Information may be used in:
- Easy Life can use your personal information for opinion and market research, surveys or opinion.
- If your provided information is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
- For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
- We may pass your details to other companies in our group.
- We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- theeasylife-mart.com ensures successful storage of your personal information / data. We protect yours by access restrictions and staying educated about the latest technology products and security software’s to prevent any data leaks and also permanently deleting any information that is no longer needed for purposes regarding record retention.